Tutorial and Free Blossom BrushesOct 5, 2008
I just created a new brush set of blossoms today. Below is a tutorial on how to create this autumnal background paper.
1. Create a new photoshop document, 8×8″ or 12 x 12″.
2. Select a light color and one of the scatter brushes from the brush set.
Paint across the entire area of the page.
3. Create a new layer and with the same scatter brush, paint lightly across it with a darker color.
4. To make a more ephemeral effect, give the second layer an “Inner Glow” layer effect, using a light color.
5. Flatten your image, save the file and ENJOY!